Do you love to search the Web? Would you like to improve the effectiveness of one of the world’s largest search engines? If you do, Yukon project is for you!
QR Code Link to This Post
Search Engine Evaluators provide feedback and evaluation of various data sets, often by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing comparative analysis of sets of results and various other techniques.
• More than 5 years of Residency or more on the country you applied for
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Work a minimum of 15 hours per week with opportunity for more
• Possess a high-speed internet connection (Cable Modem, Fiber, DSL, etc.)
• Use of an Android phone version 4.1 or higher, Windows phone version 8.1 or higher, or an iPhone version 4s or higher
Other things you need to know:
• All candidates are required to take and pass a qualification exam in order to work on the project.
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Go to the Appen website (https://connect.appen.com/qrp/public/jobs/list) and create an account.
2. Once your account has been created, click the 'All Projects' Tab and look for Yukon.
3. Choose the "Qualify" button to start your qualification process for the project.
4. Please make sure to follow the instruction on how to proceed with your application.
More $$$ opportunities: We frequently offer production incentive raffles during peak volume periods!